Professional Security Officer- Full-time & Part-time
The Professional Security Officer is the heart of Allied Universal Services. Our officers allow us to accomplish our company’s core purpose which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”. The Professional Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect. Our security officers act as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; they detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts at or near their assigned posts which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests or employees at the site. Although essential activities may differ based on the facility at which they work, below are some of the standards:
- Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests
- Answer questions and assist guests and employees
- Answer phones or greet guests / employees in a professional, welcoming manner
Sales Associate- Part-time
Join a specialty-apparel retailer for women who want stylish, high-quality products at a great value. We provide a fresh mix of clothing and accessories for every season, creating looks that work for you lifestyle.
If you work best in an environment of teamwork and genuine collaboration, have a passion for fashion, are an optimist by nature, organized, motivated, dedicated and ready to hole build a best in class consumer brand this could be the place for you.
Contact Store Manager, Katrina at (248) 305-7227 for all inquiries
Sales Associate – Part-time
The Sales Associate has the primary responsibility of offering outstanding customer service through direct selling, demonstrating product knowledge and building quality customer relationships that result increased sales and repeat business.
In addition to assisting customers, associates in this role help to ensure that the store is visually appealing by performing merchandising, visual and housekeeping functions.
Apply Online at: dressbarncareers.com
Key Holder – Part Time
Requirements & Responsibilities- Retail experience required, management experience preferred. Must have flexible availability including days, evenings and weekends.
The Part Time Key Holder position is part of the management team, responsible for opening and or closing, providing exceptional customer service, processing stock, general maintenance, daily/nightly sales floor recovery.
Apply Online at http://www.lanebryant.com/content/careers
Coordinator- Full Time
Sales Associate- Part Time
New store opening over 40 positions available!
If interested, email Lynn_Murrel@tjx.com to reserve an interview time!
Merchandise Associates- Part Time
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE MAXX!!
At T.J. Maxx we are committed to providing amazing every day value to our customers AND our Associates. If you want to work for a company that values you every day, join our team!
We are looking for Merchandise Associates. Responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the Store. Assigned to work in various areas of the store, including merchandise presentation, processing, markdowns, cashier, customer service and dressing room. Greets, interacts with and thanks customers on a regular basis. Maintains housekeeping standards of area, including ongoing recovery. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights & weekends
- Strong verbal skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Capacity for lifting up to 50 lb., reaching overhead, bending, twisting
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Responsible, dependable, and honest
Apply online or at the store.
Sales Associate – Part-time
This position is responsible for providing world-class customer service, merchandising, performing shop services, and being a product expert for our customers.
The right person will possess excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills. We work with unique merchandise and place a strong focus on sales, service and staff development.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Exceptional customer-service skills and problem solving abilities.
- Organizational, communication, leadership, and planning skills
- Ability to operate in a positive, professional and energetic manner
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Hockey and/or lacrosse playing experience preferred
- Ability to string lacrosse heads or sharpen skates a bonus
- Retail experience preferred
Apply online at: Total Hockey Employment Link
Hair Stylist, Esthetician & Beauty Advisors
Contact Salon Manager, Nicolle Talley at (248) 449-5221 for all inquiries